180501 Kyoto Fuuka Sale Yukata x69-A4-1
Standard type of Traditional yukata style that are designed by Japanese designers.
With the use of carefully selected 100% cotton Hiraori fabric.
A product that is recognized by local Japanese dye and fabrication quality standards.
- Japanese design wear
- Quality insured by Japanese standards
■ABOUT OBI BELT
※If you would like to change the color, please let us know before buying it.
- Heko obi is a style of Japan produced obi belt that is made easy to wearb even for beginners.
- It is a product with careful design by our company with precision calculation from its degree of softness, texture design to thickness.
- Fabric of our original " Heko obi belt " is not only soft but also stays the shape.
- We developed the fabric by adjusting thickness of yarn, combination of warp and weft yarns and their texture.
- Weaving silver color yarn makes it look more gorgeous.
- Fabric having a watermark which is Seven Treasures or Stripes looks classy and luxury.
- These patterns have been loved for a long time.
- highly recommended for its convenience and gorgeous design.
・popular yukata belt choice in Japan
・Made in Japan
・Garment Length ： 163cm
・Sleeve vertical length : 49cm
・Sleeve length (horizontal measure from centerlining)：67cm
・Height adjustment : 153～168cm
・Length : 360.0cm
・Width ： 17.5cm
・Yukata - Cotton
・Obi Belt - Polyester(Nylon mix)
yukata + obi set 4,000 yen (exclude tax)