180711 Kyoto Fuuka Sale Yukata Japanese Dying
Luxury Japanese Dye Summer Kimono Yukata
■About Japanese Dye Yukata
- Luxury traditional yukata style that are designed by Japanese designers.
- Japanese dye yukata adopts high quality materials.
- highly breathable, therefore comparatively lightweight and comfortable to wear even in extremely hot days.
- with high quality fabrication, yukata is wash resistible and has quick drying property.
- Beautiful coloration with the use of Japanese local dye.
- We provide a wholesale price.
- Traditional Japanese design
- Made with Japanese local material
- Japanese dye method for its lasting beautiful colour
- Quality insured by Japanese standards
■ABOUT OBI BELT
※If you would like to change the color, please let us know before buying it.
Heko obi is a style of Japan produced obi belt that is made easy to wear even for beginners.
It is a product with careful design by our company with precision
calculation from its degree of softness, texture design to thickness.
- highly recommended for its convenience and gorgeous design
- popular yukata belt choice in Japan
- Made in Japan
・Garment Length ： 163cm
・Sleeve vertical length : 49cm
・Sleeve length (horizontal measure from centerlining) ： 67cm
・Height adjustment : 153～168cm
・Length : 360.0cm
・Width ： 17.5cm
・Yukata - Cotton
・Obi Belt - Polyester(Nylon mix)
Special discount applies to all overseas customers for these fantastic yukata styles at great value of ¥ 6000
Yukata set of 2 includes:
Yukata + easy to wear belt/Heiko Obi ( set does not include other accessories)
*please note Heiko Obi is made from softer and easier to wear material than the traditional Yukata belt (interchangeable to traditional Obi upon your request with further charge of \1,000)